Financing Law School
In addition to the websites of the individual law schools, the following sites may prove helpful:
- ABA Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar
- Association of American Law Schools
- Association for Legal Career Professionals (NALP)
- Equal Justice Works (information about public interest law)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- US Department of Education—Federal Student Aid
Keep in mind that the law school is the primary source of information regarding money for legal education.
Why not? (Provide additional feedback below. NOTE: If you have a question or concern regarding your specific circumstances, please go to the Contact Us page.)
Please enter a comment.
Thank you for your feedback.