- Walk-in registration on the day of the test is not permitted.
- All online receipt deadlines are by 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET).
Test Date: Saturday, February 6, 2016
Saturday Sabbath Observers Test Date: Monday, February 8, 2016
Reporting time for this administration is 8:30 am.
The February test is nondisclosed.
We strongly advise you to register early. Choosing to register during the late registration period may affect your ability to appeal any denial of accommodations in time for that test date.
If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines.
- If you missed the regular registration deadline for the upcoming LSAT because you were waiting for your score from the previous administration, you are eligible, upon request, for a refund of the late fee you incur during the late registration period. (Read more) (click to expand/collapse)
After you register for the upcoming test, submit a written request for a refund of the late fee within 4 days after the late registration deadline. Please note that late fee refunds will be issued only to those who received a valid score for the prior administration. Refunds will not be issued to those who were absent, cancelled their score, or were dismissed from the test.
Please email your request to LSACrefunds@LSAC.org and insert Late Fee Refund in the subject line of the email.
- December test takers who register by the regular registration deadline for the February 2016 LSAT after receiving their December score and who subsequently decide that they do not wish to take the February test will be eligible for a full test registration fee refund if they cancel their registration by January 8, 2016. (Read more) (click to expand/collapse)
Eligible candidates must submit a written request for a refund of the registration fee no later than January 12, 2016 (4 days after the January 8 late registration deadline). Refunds will not be issued to those who were absent, cancelled their score, or were dismissed from the December test. Requests must include your name and LSAC registration number, and be emailed to LSACrefunds@LSAC.org using “Late Fee Refund” in the subject line.
If you miss the regular registration deadline for this LSAT because you are waiting for your score from the December 2015 administration, upon request, you are eligible for a refund of the late fee you incur during the late registration period. Learn how to request a late fee refund.
Change, Refund, and Withdrawal Deadlines
| ||Receipt Deadline |
|Test Center Change (additional fees apply) ||Online or by mail, phone, or fax: January 12, 2016 |
|Test Date Change (additional fees apply) ||Online or by mail, phone, or fax: January 12, 2016 |
|Registration Refund (partial only) ||Online or by mail, phone, or fax: January 12, 2016 |
|Registration Withdrawal (no refund) ||Regular administration: February 5, 2016 |
|Saturday Sabbath Observers administration: February 7, 2016 |
Score Release Dates
| ||Release Date |
|By Email (for online account holders only) ||March 3, 2016 |
|By Mail (for those without an online account) ||March 10, 2016 |
- Emailed scores take several hours to reach all test takers.
- For score reports received by mail, please allow 5–7 days from the date listed above.
- All score release dates are approximate.
« Back to Test Dates and Deadlines
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Why not? (Provide additional feedback below. NOTE: If you have a question or concern regarding your specific circumstances, please go to the Contact Us page.)
Please enter a comment.
Thank you for your feedback.