Thinking About Law School
If you are just beginning to think about law school, the following questions may be among the many on your mind.
- What is the Law School Admission Council's role in the law school admission process?
- What is involved in the law school admission process?
- Where can I go for more information about getting into law school?
- How do I prepare for a law school education?
- Is there a standard law school curriculum?
- What do I need to know about the application process?
- How do I pay for law school?
Once you have made your decision that law school is indeed something you want to pursue, you will need to begin the law school application process.
You also will want to give some thought to which law schools you might be interested in attending. There are many things to consider when choosing a law school and many ways to go about researching the information. Numerous books (PDF) are available on the subject of thinking about law school, many written from firsthand experience. One way to begin is to attend a Law School Forum. The best source of information on law schools is the law schools themselves.
Why not? (Provide additional feedback below. NOTE: If you have a question or concern regarding your specific circumstances, please go to the Contact Us page.)
Please enter a comment.
Thank you for your feedback.