Choosing a Law School
Candidate Referral Service (CRS)
Help the right law school to find you!
While you are looking for the right law schools, law schools may be looking for you! The Candidate Referral Service (CRS) is a free service that makes it easy for law schools to search for you. Law schools may recruit potential applicants on the basis of specific characteristics, such as:
- program of interest
- years of employment post law degree
- country of first degree in law
- preference to study in certain geographic locations
CRS registration is free. When you register for the CRS, you authorize LSAC to share with law schools and related organizations:
- your name, mailing and e-mail addresses, and telephone number;
- biographical, academic, and employment information; and
- information you have provided about your law school preferences.
Don't miss the opportunity to be found by law schools you might not otherwise have considered.
Why not? (Provide additional feedback below. NOTE: If you have a question or concern regarding your specific circumstances, please go to the Contact Us page.)
Please enter a comment.
Thank you for your feedback.