View Video: At the Forums
The LLM Law School Forum in New York City will give prospective LLM students an opportunity to talk personally with representatives from ABA-approved law schools. If you are thinking about an LLM program, this is an excellent resource for you. Most people spend several hours at a forum. Regardless of your age, background, and goals, the forum can help you answer important questions, such as:
- How does the admission process work?
- What programs are best for you?
- Do you have the ability and educational background that will help you succeed?
- What will a graduate law program train you to do?
Admission to the LLM Law School Forum is free. By preregistering, you can save time at the forum and receive reminders and updates about the forum.
New York, NY, USA
Saturday, October 17, 2015
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
NOTE: Because the Law School Forum is an educational event, individuals who register and attend with commercial or solicitation purposes will be asked to leave.
If you are looking for more information about LLM programs at US law schools and would like to meet US law school representatives, a law school recruitment event may be the answer. But where can you find one? Look no further. Below is a list of scheduled events you may attend. These listings will be updated regularly as more information becomes available, so check back frequently to get the latest listings.
DC-Area LLM Programs Information Session
February 12, 2015
The George Washington University
Jacob Burns Law Library, Great Room
716 20th Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
Time: 5:30 pm–7:30 pm
- American University Washington College of Law
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law
- George Mason University School of Law
- The George Washington University Law School
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Howard University School of Law