Become an Early Adopter of the Legal Education Program
LSAC is creating a Law School Early Adopter Program to support undergraduate schools as they consider adoption of and participation in the LSAC Legal Education Program at their school, as well as students as they learn about the Legal Education Program.
If you’d like to become an early adopter of LSAC’s Legal Education Program, please fill out and submit the form below. By submitting this form, you agree to allow LSAC to identify you as an early adopter of LSAC’s Legal Education Program both in marketing and communication materials about the program. Thank you!
What Law Schools Can Expect
- The most up-to-date information on developments of the Legal Education Program and its pilot study
- Opportunities to participate in the development of the program and pilot studies
- Recognition as a legal education innovator
Early Adopter Advantages for Law Schools
- Inclusion in initial marketing materials that will go to undergraduate institutions and students
- Being an Early Adopter signals your commitment to access and equity
What We Are Asking of Early Adopter Law Schools
- Agreement from the Early Adopter Law School that it will consider the Legal Education Program materials as part of its holistic admissions process.
- Agreement from the Early Adopter Law School to allow LSAC to communicate your participation as an Early Adopter in the Legal Education Program in LSAC’s marketing and communications materials.