Undergraduate Majors of Applicants to ABA-Approved Law Schools
- These data display Academic Year. Academic year reflects the law school enrollment year. For example, academic year 2016 or 2016–2017 would indicate the academic year beginning in fall 2016 and extending into spring 2017.
- These data summarize valid LSAT scores and undergraduate GPAs for all applicants to one or more ABA-accredited law schools for the year noted.
- All applicants must have a valid LSAT score, GPA, and major listed to be included.
- All applicants with a single major are counted once, but double majors are counted twice. Column sums will not sum to the published numbers of applicants.
- All majors listed are undergraduate majors only. Graduate degrees or majors are excluded.
- Majors with fewer than five applicant counts have been excluded from these tables.
For questions, please contact LSAC Social Science Research at SocialScienceResearch@LSAC.org.