Law School Forum in Chicago
Hyatt Regency Chicago
151 E. Upper Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Get Transportation & Driving Directions
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Meet with Law Schools: 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Long before the first day of classes, Mamadou made connections with university admission staff, faculty members, and students. These relationships helped him learn how to best leverage his law school’s resources to help him achieve his goals — pursuing a career in international criminal law or human rights law.
Read Mamadou’s Story: The Road to Law School: Jawo’s Global Journey
Why should you attend a Law School Forum?
Meet 1-on-1 with over 170 law schools.
Get advice and interact with experts at exclusive workshops, including:
- Forum 101 — learn how to navigate a Law School Forum
- About the LSAT — get tips from an actual LSAT writer
- Why Law School and Why Now?
- The Application Process
- Financing a Legal Education
- Diversity Information Panel
- What Do Lawyers Do?
- Workshop for Applicants to LLM Programs
Try out the new Digital LSAT format on a Microsoft Surface Go — the tablet that’s used to administer the test.