LSAC’s PLUS Program is designed to increase the number of lawyers from underrepresented groups by introducing first- and second-year college students to the skills important for success in law school. The program is funded by the Diversity Initiatives Fund of the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), and only LSAC-member law schools are eligible to submit proposals.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) for Summer 2020 PLUS Programs is now available. Grants are for programs beginning in Summer 2020 and are renewable for up to three years. Previous PLUS Programs grant recipients are not eligible to apply for new grants.
If you have any questions, please contact Kent Lollis at klollis@LSAC.org or 215.968.1227.
- 2020 Request for Proposals (PDF) — sets out the history of the program, the program requirements, optional components, evaluation process, and other factors pertinent to law schools submitting proposals for PLUS grants
- Budget Template (XLS) — budgets submitted in any other format will not be considered. View a sample budget template (PDF)
- Curriculum Summary — describes the rigor and skill development expected in proposals for the PLUS Program
- August 1, 2019, is the courtesy deadline for notices of intent to submit proposals. This deadline does not bar a school from submitting an RFP, but it provides the subcommittee and staff with an estimate of the total number of proposals expected.
- September 16, 2019, is the final deadline for submitting proposals. No proposals received after this date will be considered. Proposals may be submitted by electronic or mail delivery. Please refer to the RFP for details.
- November 15, 2019, is the date that grant recipient schools will be notified of awards for Summer 2020.
LSAC PLUS Program Branding Resources
We’ve created a branding resource guide to make it easy for you to use LSAC’s brand in the right way as you prepare your LSAC PLUS Program marketing and communication materials.