Posted: October 26, 2023
Summary of Position
Reporting to the law school’s Associate Dean of Graduate and International Legal Programs and working closely with the Directors of Academic Initiatives and Advising, the Assistant Director of Admissions for Graduate and International Legal Programs is responsible for facilitating the recruitment and matriculation of outstanding and diverse students into the law school’s various Graduate and International Legal Programs.
- Collaborate with the Associate Dean of Graduate and International Legal Programs to develop and implement a strategic yield management and recruitment plan for the law school’s various graduate and international legal programs;
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing & Communications and relevant Graduate and International Legal Program faculty and staff to implement program-specific marketing materials and website presence that highlight the programs’ distinctive strengths;
- Review applications and optimize financial aid awards in coordination with the Associate Dean of Graduate and International Legal Programs;
- Manage the application process for the various graduate and international legal programs from time of initial application, to completion, to decision, to post-acceptance follow-up;
- Keep apprised of evolving trends in graduate and international legal education and in relevant industry sectors;
- Support the Graduate and International Legal Programs team as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to responsiveness and customer service
- Robust analytic abilities
- Familiarity with relevant industry sectors and trends
- Commitment to diversity and inclusivity
- Strong compliance orientation
- Ability to coordinate multiple events and activities while maintaining focus on details and outcomes
- Demonstrated capacity to work in teams and to function in a high-paced, collaborative work environment
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Experience in law, business, government, education, or another relevant field
- Facility with data analysis
- Experience in the fields of admissions, marketing, or professional development
- Experience in higher education
- An advanced degree in a relevant field
- Familiarity with relevant admissions-related software, including LSAC Unite (formerly ACES2) and/or Banner
Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The salary range for this position is $55,000 - $65,000.