Posted: October 13, 2021
Summary of Position
Under general direction, provides leadership and guidance to the prospective and admitted students, supervises recruitment staff members and co-manages upper-division Student Ambassadors, responsible for enrollment functions for the School of Law, including recruitment, admission, data collection/analysis, marketing, webinars, social media, special events coordination, recruitment travel and orientation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Knowledge of policy development and law school recruitment/admission policies and procedures
- Demonstrates and supports a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Knowledge of enrollment planning, demographics, recruitment, and marketing
- Knowledge of legal education and the legal profession
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Excellent computer competency, including the ability to operate various software applications, social media, and virtual meeting programs (Handshake, Whova, Etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent management/planning skills including supervisory skills
- Demonstration of strong organizational and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel and work flexible and irregular hours, including evenings and weekends
- Be a self-starter able to work under pressure and meet established deadlines
- Ability to serve as an advocate for individuals of all races, ethnicities, genders, ages, backgrounds, and identities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Knowledge and strong skills in the use of integrated software systems, particularly CRMs, reporting tools and all Microsoft Office applications.
Foreign language skills.
Experience working or serving in student services, admissions or higher education.
How to Apply
To view the job posting and instructions for applying, please visit the following site: