Posted: February 23, 2023
Summary of Position
Working closely with the Assistant Dean for Admissions, the Assistant Director for Law Admissions and Operations will play an important role in operational management of the prospect-to-application lifecycle and for executing on-campus and virtual events, with the goal of increasing interest in the law school, expanding our inquiry and applicants pools, and converting acceptances into matriculants.
Cleveland State University College of Law is an iconic law school, founded over 125 years ago as a school of opportunity for non-traditional students. The law school's mission is: Learn Law. Live Justice. The Assistant Director will be an important part of our team, helping us to recruit the next generation of lawyer-leaders.
Management of the CRM
- Manages and maintains candidate relationship management systems (LSAC’s Unite) and performs all necessary database functions.
- Manages and produces the communication flow to prospects and applicants, including newsletters, correspondence, forms and marketing pieces as well admission decision and scholarship communications, both digital and print.
- Identifies problems and solutions and makes recommendations regarding the development and enhancement of CRM operations to increase the prospect and applicant pools and acceptance yield.
- Performs data collection and analysis on admission activities.
Events and Special Projects
- Plans, implements and oversees on-campus and virtual recruitment events that increase conversion and yield.
- Collaborates with marketing team to leverage and repurpose creative messaging for target audiences and develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns for recruitment and yield purposes, including electronic communications and social media platforms.
- Works with Assistant Director for Admissions to ensure that information pertaining to JD admissions that is disseminated through the CRM and on the law school’s website is accurate and up-to-date.
- Implements recruitment activities driven by data analytics.
- Performs other related duties as required.
How to Apply
Applications will be exclusively accepted online at http://www.csuohio.edu/offices/hrd/employment.html.