Posted: August 16, 2023
Summary of Position
The Associate Director of Admissions is responsible for recruiting an academically talented, professionally accomplished, diverse entering class; counseling prospective students on the application process; and managing on-campus recruiting events. The associate director will report directly to the Assistant Dean for Admissions. Main duties include:
- Maintains, implements and oversees a holistic recruitment yield tactical plan for recruitment.
- Develops, implements, and administers plans, programs, and events for general and targeted student recruitment in support of organizational goals.
- Reviews applications to the law program.
- Manages the student ambassadors program.
- Integrates a diverse and strategic communications strategy in collaboration with other departments, geared toward specific student declared academic major, career interests, and geographic factors.
- Identifies and develops partnerships for outreach to prospective students and influencers.
- Interprets academic policies and exercises authority and independent judgment.
- Plans, implements, and evaluates programs and processes and determines the effectiveness of markets and strategies. Exercises independent judgment and uses census data and modeling tools to identify effective marketing plans and strategies to address specific populations.
- Serves in a collaborative role with internal and external stakeholders to identify targets of opportunity to attract and enroll underserved populations. Participates in the assessment and evaluation of various models.
How to Apply
Please click on the URL below to take the next step.