Posted: August 13, 2021
Summary of Position
The Enrollment Marketing Manager is responsible for managing campaigns and communications to generate awareness, inquiries, and applications for the law school's LLM, masters degree, and certificate programs, and for supporting efforts to yield admitted students and achieve enrollment goals.
- Coordinate communications with all inquiries and applicants, leveraging the schools admission database, CRM, and marketing automation tools to provide relevant information and keep prospects engaged throughout each admission cycle.
- Communicate directly with individual prospects, applicants, and admitted students, addressing questions and advising candidates about their options.
- The Enrollment Marketing Manager reports to, and works closely with, the director of graduate admissions, supporting all aspects of the admission operation necessary to achieve enrollment targets.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience required; Master's Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise with marketing strategy and execution, a strong grasp of contemporary digital marketing tools and tactics, and a proven track record of achieving goals.
- Comfortable working with a variety of marketing technologies, particularly databases, content management systems, CRMs, and marketing automation solutions.
- Familiarity with recruitment and admissions principles in an educational environment, particularly with graduate programs.
- A commitment to data-informed decision making and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Previous experience with international education preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
How to Apply
Apply by following the link to Boston University's Human Resources page.