2022-2023 LSAC Law School Forums
Hosted by the Law School Admission Council
Discover the Next Step on Your Law School Journey
Each year, LSAC Law School Forums serve as invaluable opportunities for candidates to learn about law school and connect with law school representatives. By attending an LSAC Law School Forum — whether in-person or online — you’ll be able to connect directly with law school representatives from across North America, learn about financial aid and the law school admission process, and get answers to any questions you may have.
If you’re thinking about law school, we encourage you to attend one — or multiple! — of these engaging live events. Candidates interested in JD and LLM programs, as well as those who are considering law-related master’s degrees and certificate programs, are encouraged to attend.
- Meet with admission professionals from 100+ law schools
- Attend live workshops where you can get your questions answered
- Learn about the LSAT® directly from LSAC’s test developers
Hear from the community at the 2022 LSAC Law School Forums
2022-23 Event Schedule
Please note: To attend a 2022-2023 LSAC Law School Forum, you must register at least two days prior to the forum date.
Connect with us for the most up-to-date information about #lawschoolforums:
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do at the LSAC Law School Forums?
Whether you attend the forums in-person or digitally, forum attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Speak directly with law school representatives. At the in-person forums, you can speak with representatives face-to-face during a timed-entry window. At the digital forums, you can speak with representatives in groups or request a private video or chat.
- Get expert advice about financial aid, the LSAT®, and more.
- Watch exclusive educational content. In-person forum attendees are encouraged to attend the Law School Admission Essentials workshop one hour prior to their entry time window. At the digital forums, several live workshops will be available throughout the day.
- Download important resources and access on-demand webinars at any time throughout the rest of the forum season.
All LSAC Law School Forums are free to attend. We encourage you to register for every forum date that interests you.
How do I log in to the forum on the day of the event?
Log in to your LSAC account and visit the Forums page. Beneath the “Forums Registered” heading, click the “Access Digital Forum” link. You can then join the event using the email address associated with your LSAC account.
Once you log in to the digital forum platform, you’ll be taken to the digital lobby where you can select areas to visit and activities to participate in.
I’m interested in pursuing an LLM, law-related master’s degree, or legal certificate program. Are there any forums I can attend?
Anyone interested in pursuing an LLM, master’s, or certificate program is welcome to attend any forum! Law school representatives will be available to talk personally with you about the application process for U.S. or foreign-trained LLM candidates.
LLM workshops will be available for forum registrants to view on-demand in the digital forum platform, and a live Graduate Law Programs Workshop will be available during the digital forums. However, there won’t be any LLM, master’s, or certificate program workshops at the in- person forums.