The following organizations provide programs, activities, and resources to help you prepare for, and learn about, law school.
- AALS’ Law Deans Antiracist Clearinghouse Project
- ABA/LSAC Pipeline Diversity Directory
- American Indian Law Center, Inc. (AILC)
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund (AALDEF)
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO)
- Equal Justice Works
- LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association (MCCA)
- National Association of Women Judges (NAWJ)
- Practicing Attorneys for Law Students (PALS)
Get involved with student organizations for support and networking opportunities.
- North American South Asian Law Students Association (NASALSA)
- National Black Law Students Association (NBLSA)
- National Latina/o Law Student Association (NLLSA)
- National Native American Law Students Association (NNALSA)
Bar associations conduct outreach activities for students.