Fechas y Plazos Importantes del LSAT—Puerto Rico
Important LSAT—Puerto Rico Dates and Deadlines
2024 LSAT—Puerto Rico
United States (Including Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada
About the LSAT—Puerto Rico
Once a year, LSAC offers the LSAT—Puerto Rico, which is exclusively designed for law school applicants in Puerto Rico. LSAC reports LSAT—Puerto Rico results only to the three ABA-accredited law schools in Puerto Rico.
About the Test Format
For the 2024 administration, most test takers will have the option of whether to take the test at home in an online, live, remotely proctored format or in-person at a digital testing center. Our goal in offering two different test modes is to give each test taker a choice of which option works best for them. Regardless of whether one chooses to take the LSAT remotely or at a test center, the content of the test will remain exactly the same.
Explore your options:
Test Dates and Details
|Primary Test Dates||Friday, February 23, 2024
Saturday, February 24, 2024
|LSAT Writing Available||Thursday, February 15, 2024|
|Scores Released * Learn more about Score Release||Wednesday, March 13, 2024|
We strongly urge you to register early. Requests for testing accommodations are due by the receipt deadlines below.
If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines. All receipt deadlines are by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
|Registration Deadline||Tuesday, January 9, 2024||$222|
|Accommodation Request Deadline (for test takers with disabilities)||Tuesday, January 9, 2024|
|Assistive Technology Request Deadline||Tuesday, January 9, 2024|
|Scheduling Opens (via Prometric)||TBD|
|Scheduling Closes (if testing at a center)||TBD|
|Scheduling Closes (if testing remotely)||TBD|
Please note that the fees listed below are in addition to your test registration fee.
All receipt deadlines are by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
|LSAT Score Preview||Thursday, February 22, 2024||$45|
|Saturday, March 2, 2024 through Monday, March 11, 2024||$75|
|Test Date Change||Tuesday, January 9, 2024||No charge|
|Wednesday, January 10, 2024 through Tuesday, January 16, 2024||$135|
|Wednesday, January 17, 2024 through Thursday, February 22, 2024||$222|
|Registration Refund||Tuesday, January 9, 2024||$222 refund|
|Wednesday, January 10, 2024 through Tuesday, January 16, 2024||$50 refund|
- Scores are released to test takers at 9 a.m. ET via the test taker’s LSAC online account.
- Scores will only be released if the test taker has an approved LSAT Writing sample on file and there are no holds on their account. If you are a first-time test taker, you must complete LSAT Writing before your score can be released.
- Your score will be released to the schools to which you have applied at the same time it is released to you, unless you have purchased the LSAT Score Preview option.
- If you have granted permission to your prelaw advisor to see your score, it will be released to that prelaw advisor on the day following the day it is released to you.
- If you purchased Score Preview, your score will be released to others only after you have chosen to have it released, or at the end of the Score Preview period if you have not canceled the score.
Note: These dates are subject to change.