Important LSAT Dates and Deadlines
June 2024 LSAT: International Administration
Europe, Africa, and the Middle East
Australia and New Zealand
Asia and South Pacific Islands
South America, Central America, Mexico, and Caribbean (Excluding Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands)
Beginning with the August 2023 LSAT, most test takers will have the option of whether to take the test at home in an online, live, remotely proctored format or in-person at a digital testing center. Our goal in offering two different test modes is to give each test taker a choice of which option works best for them. Regardless of whether one chooses to take the LSAT remotely or at a test center, the content of the test will remain exactly the same.
Explore your options:
Taking the LSAT at a Test Center
Test Dates and Details
|Primary Test Dates||Saturday, June 8, 2024|
|LSAT Writing Available||Thursday, May 30, 2024|
|Scores Released * Learn more about Score Release||Wednesday, June 26, 2024|
International test takers will be offered testing times on Saturday, local time.
We strongly urge you to register early. Requests for testing accommodations are due by the receipt deadlines below.
If you do choose to register on a deadline day, please do so during our business hours. If you have technical problems with your registration after business hours, we will not be able to extend deadlines. All receipt deadlines are by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
|Registration Deadline||Tuesday, April 23, 2024||$222|
|Accommodation Request Deadline (for test takers with disabilities)||Tuesday, April 23, 2024|
|Assistive Technology Request Deadline||Tuesday, April 23, 2024|
|Scheduling Opens (via Prometric)||Wednesday, May 1, 2024|
|Scheduling Closes (if testing at a center)||Wednesday, May 8, 2024|
|Scheduling Closes (if testing remotely)||Tuesday, June 4, 2024|
Please note that the fees listed below are in addition to your test registration fee.
All receipt deadlines are by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (ET).
|LSAT Score Preview||Thursday, June 6, 2024||$45|
|Saturday, June 15, 2024 through Monday, June 24, 2024||$75|
|Test Date Change||Tuesday, April 23, 2024||No charge|
|Wednesday, April 24, 2024 through Tuesday, April 30, 2024||$135|
|Wednesday, May 1, 2024 through Thursday, June 6, 2024||$222|
|Registration Refund||Tuesday, April 23, 2024||$222 refund|
|Wednesday, April 24, 2024 through Tuesday, April 30, 2024||$50 refund|
LSAT Score Release — Quick Facts
- Scores are released to test takers at 9 a.m. ET via the test taker’s LSAC online account.
- Scores will only be released if the test taker has an approved LSAT Writing sample on file and there are no holds on their account. If you are a first-time test taker, you must complete LSAT Writing before your score can be released.
- Your score will be released to the schools to which you have applied at the same time it is released to you, unless you have purchased the LSAT Score Preview option.
- If you have granted permission to your prelaw advisor to see your score, it will be released to that prelaw advisor on the day following the day it is released to you.
- If you purchased Score Preview, your score will be released to others only after you have chosen to have it released, or at the end of the Score Preview period if you have not canceled the score.
Note: These dates are subject to change.