Your most recent LSAT scores (including absences and cancellations) are now available on the LSAT Status page of your LSAC JD Account and are provided to law schools when you apply. Please feel free to print your scores directly from your LSAT Status page if you would like a paper copy of your results.
Due to the expressed interest of candidates, LSAC also offers Official Candidate LSAT Score Reports for $50 USD. These reports include all LSAT scores you’ve earned, including nonreportable scores. (Any score earned before June 2018 is considered nonreportable, as it is no longer valid for use in applying to law school.)
Who should order an Official Candidate LSAT Score Report?
Because LSAT scores are only intended for use in the law school admission process, there is no reason to order an Official Candidate LSAT Score Report. You do not need to order an Official Candidate LSAT Score Report in order to apply to law school, as LSAC already provides your score to law schools when you apply.
Most often, past LSAT takers order their Official Candidate LSAT Score Report for use in applying to intellectual organizations (e.g., MENSA) or because they would like a copy of a score that is nonreportable (i.e., any score more than five years old). However, anyone who would like a paper copy of their score is eligible to order an Official Candidate LSAT Score Report (fees apply).
How to Order an Official Candidate LSAT Score Report
To order your Official Candidate LSAT Score Report, call us at 1.800.336.3982. We will need the following information to complete your order:
- Your current name
- Your name as it appeared when you took the LSAT (if different)
- Your Date of Birth (DOB)
- Your LSAC account number as it appeared when you took the LSAT (if available)
- The last four digits of your Social Security or Social Insurance Number
- Your credit card information
- Your current mailing address if different from what is on existing file
- Only the person who tested can request their Official Candidate LSAT Score Report.
- Reports cannot be sent if there is a reporting hold on your file.
- Reports will only be sent to you. We are unable to send reports to a third party, such as graduate schools, employers, scholarship programs, or military programs, etc.
Accessing Your Official Candidate LSAT Score Report
Once your order is processed, you’ll be able to download a PDF copy of your report from the LSAT Score Reports page of your LSAC JD Account.
If requested, LSAC will also mail up to two pre-printed copies of your report at no additional charge. These pre-printed reports will be mailed to the address associated with your account.
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your order to be processed.