You may request a handscore after you have received your LSAT Score Report. If the handscoring results in a score that is different from the original machine scoring—higher or lower—the result will be emailed to you and to the law schools to which you apply.
Requests to handscore your answer sheet must be received no later than 40 days after the test date. Your request must include
- a copy of your LSAT Score Report,
- the reason for your request,
- your name and LSAC account number,
- the test date, test center name, and test center number,
- a $100 ($95 CDN plus 5% GST) check or money order payable to LSAC, or the account number and expiration date of your VISA, MasterCard, DISCOVER, or American Express credit card.
Mail your request to
Law School Admission Council
662 Penn Street
PO BOX 2000-T
Newtown PA 18940-0995
Or send your request via fax to 215.968.1277.