Latest Volume Summaries — Updated Daily
Additional notes about this data:
- In previous years, current volume data was compared to volume data on the same day of the week in the previous year. Starting in fall 2020, volume data will be compared using the same date in the previous year.
- These data display Academic Year. Academic year reflects the law school enrollment year. For example, academic year 2019 or 2019-2020 would indicate the academic year beginning in fall 2019 and extending into spring 2020.
For more information about how to interpret LSAC’s current volume summaries, please refer to Current Volume Description.
Archived Volume Summaries
The current volume summary archives provide a snapshot of applicant data as of one particular date. Updated counts from the previous year are used in the current summary’s percent-change calculations; as a result, the updated counts may not precisely match the archived summary from the previous year.
Preliminary End-of-Year Summaries
- Academic Year 2018-2019 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2017-2018 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2014-2015 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2013-2014 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2012-2013 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2011-2012 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2010-2011 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2009-2010 (PDF)
- Academic Year 2008-2009 (PDF)