View the Webinar:
Law School Admission in the Time of COVID-19 — April 15, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the May LSAT-Flex has been introduced as the online, remotely proctored solution for those who were scheduled to take the April LSAT. In this video, you’ll learn about the LSAT-Flex and the steps LSAC and law schools are taking to try to help candidates during this difficult time. You’ll also hear answers to candidate questions, including:
- When will the LSAT-Flex be offered?
- When will scores be released for the LSAT-Flex?
- What are the question types included in the LSAT-Flex?
- What is being done to ensure that candidates have the technological tools they need to take the LSAT-Flex?
- How are law schools going to consider the LSAT-Flex?
Kellye Testy, President and CEO
Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
Alicia K. Cramer, Assistant Dean of Admissions & Student Organizations
South Texas College of Law
Garry W. Jenkins, Dean & William S. Pattee Professor of Law
University of Minnesota Law School
Mathiew Le, Assistant Dean of Admissions and Financial Aid
The University of Texas at Austin School of Law
Katrin Hussmann Schroll, JD, Associate Dean of Admissions and Enrollment Management
University of Miami School of Law
Tracy Simmons, Assistant Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law