The option to request a nonpublished test center is available for test takers located outside of the United States (including Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands) and Canada only.
If you live more than 100 miles (160 km) from an open, published test center and are unable to travel that distance to take the test, you may request that LSAC establish a nonpublished test center on your behalf.
A nonpublished test center registration deadline is listed for each upcoming administration. Check the deadline listed for the region where you would like us to establish the center. LSAC will strive to establish a test center for you once we receive your request and the appropriate fees, as long as you are able to meet the deadline.
This is important:
- If you are requesting accommodated testing at a nonpublished test center, send us all required documentation related to your condition by the accommodation request deadline listed for the region in which you hope to test.
- Selection of a test center supervisor will be at the sole discretion of LSAC.
Nonpublished Test Center Fees
|Basic LSAT Fee
|Nonpublished Test Center Fee
|TOTAL (Both the Basic LSAT Fee & the Nonpublished Test Center Fee must be paid each time you request a nonpublished center)
This is important:
- All credit card payments will be charged in U.S. dollars. Checks or money orders must be payable to Law School Admission Council (LSAC) in U.S. or Canadian dollars.
- The additional nonpublished test center fee is not covered by a fee waiver.
How to Submit Your Request
Please include the following in your request:
- Your name.
- Your LSAC account number.
- The name of the city in which you would like to test. Regrettably, there are some countries where we are unable to establish a nonpublished test center (for example, China).
- Your credit card information, including card type, credit card number, security code, and expiration date.
Send your request by mail or email to:
ATTN: Nonpublished Test Center Request
662 Penn Street
Newtown PA 18940