Attend an LSAC Law School Forum
What is a Law School Fair?
Law school fairs provide opportunities to meet admission representatives, get more information about law school, and ask questions that will help you determine your best-fit school.
These fairs are usually held at or near the host law school.
What should I ask when I attend an event?
When speaking with law school representatives, consider asking some of the questions below. They’re designed to help you evaluate the academic programs at each school you’re interested in attending, and to help you determine your best fit for law school.
- What do students like most about your school? Least?
- What percentage of graduating students find full-time, long-term employment where a JD/bar passage is either required or preferred?
- What kinds of jobs do your graduates take after law school?
- What are the bar passage rates in the states in which most of your graduates take the bar exam?
- What type of academic support does your institution provide to students? Is the program open to all students or only to students who are in academic jeopardy?
- What clinical opportunities are offered at your school?