If you live more than 100 miles (160 km) from an open, published test center and are unable to travel that distance to take the test, you may request that LSAC establish a nonpublished test center on your behalf.
A nonpublished test center registration deadline is listed for each upcoming administration. Check the deadline listed for the region where you would like us to establish the center. LSAC will strive to establish a test center for you once we receive your request and the appropriate fees, as long as you are able to meet the deadline.
Please send us your request in writing. Include your LSAC account number and the name of the city in which you would like to test. Regrettably, there are some countries where we are unable to establish a nonpublished test center (for example, China).
We recommend that you make your request by fax (215.968.1277). Be sure to include your credit card number and expiration date.
However, if you can only pay by check or money order, send your request to:
ATTN: Nonpublished Test Center Request
662 Penn Street
Newtown PA 18940
This is important.Please Note:
- If you are requesting accommodated testing at a nonpublished test center, send us all required documentation related to your condition by the deadline listed for the region in which you hope to test.
- Both the basic LSAT fee and the nonpublished test center fee must be paid each time you request a nonpublished center.
- All credit card payments will be charged in US dollars. Checks or money orders must be payable to Law School Admission Council (LSAC) in US or Canadian dollars.
- The additional nonpublished test center fee is not covered by a fee waiver.
- Selection of a test center supervisor will be at the sole discretion of LSAC.