Become a Participating Law School in LawReady™
LSAC is partnering with law schools to support undergraduate institutions as they consider adoption of and participation in LawReady™ at their school, as well as students as they learn about the LawReady.
By submitting this form, you agree to allow LSAC to identify you as a participating law school both in marketing and communication materials about the program. Thank you!
What Law Schools Can Expect
- The most up-to-date information on developments of LawReady and its pilot study
- Opportunities to participate in the development of the program and pilot studies
- Recognition as a legal education innovator
Advantages for Participating Law Schools
- Inclusion in initial marketing materials that will go to undergraduate institutions and students
- Being a participating law school signals your commitment to access and equity
What We Are Asking of Participating Law Schools
- Agreement from the participating law school that it will consider LawReady materials as part of its holistic admissions process.
- Agreement from the participating law school to allow LSAC to communicate your participation as a participating law school in LawReady in LSAC’s marketing and communications materials.
For questions about participating law schools, including how to sign up, please reach out to ambassadors@LSAC.org.